- Each presentation will be allocated a 15 minute slot.
- Actual presentations must not exceed 10 minutes, leaving 5 minutes for questions. Timing will be strictly enforced, please ensure that you have rehearsed the timing of your talk beforehand.
- Oral Presentation slides must be emailed to [email protected] by 22nd of June 2016. All presenters are requested to include their paper title in the subject line.
- If presentations are larger than 20MB, it is advisable to use the Imperial College File Exchange System at https://fileexchange.imperial.ac.uk/ and email the link to [email protected].
- It is suggest that all presenters bring a copy of all the files including films on a USB key for a backup and use standard codecs for videos to minimise risks of playing issues during presentation.
- The timing for the presentations can be found on programme tab of the website.
Best Paper Award
- All oral presentations are eligible for the best paper award. The judging panel of the best-paper award will assess all presentations and make a decision at the Symposium.
- Please note that oral presenters are not expected to prepare a poster or do a demo as part of their presentation.