- The poster size for the Symposium is standard A1 Portrait (594mm in width and 841mm in height). This size specification must be strictly adhered to in preparation of your posters.
- Each poster presenter is responsible for printing their own posters and taking them to the Royal Geographical Society in time for mounting before the Symposium starts on the 25th June 2016. The conference organisers will supply materials for mounting the posters.
- Posters will stay up throughout the entire symposium and they should be removed by the presenter at the end of the symposium.
- We expect the poster presenters will present their work in the poster session during either the coffee or lunch breaks. You will be advised which nearer the time.
- All posters presentations are eligible for the best paper award. The judging panel of the best-paper award will assess all posters during the poster session after lunch.
- There are 2 Poster Teaser sessions at The Royal Geographical Society. Some poster presenters are required to present at 11:45am on Sunday 26th June 2016 and the rest at 11:30am on Monday 27th June 2016.
- Each presenter has 3 minutes to present their paper in a maximum of 3 slides to outline the key contents of the paper. The order for the presentations will be given in the programme when published.
- All Poster Teaser slides must be sent to [email protected] by 5pm BST Wednesday 22nd June 2016. All presenters are requested to include their paper title in the subject line.
Best Paper Award
- All poster presentations are eligible for the best poster award. The judging panel of the best-paper award will assess all presentations and make a decision at the Symposium.